Thursday, July 5, 2012

IN GRATITUDE AND SERVICE


Lord I have never been with out food
I do not know the pain of the hungry

I have always been blessed with water
I have not felt the want of the thirsty in this world

I have always been cared for
I do not know the loneliness of the uncared for

I have never been with out love
I do not know the emptiness of the unloved of this world

Lord in Gratitude
I surrender myself to be your servant to the needy of this world
Grant me the honor and privilege of being you witness, your hands and your feet

Holy Spirit in your presence I will find peace
Father in your word I will find comfort
From your martyrs, I will gain strength and courage
And in the doing of your work, I will find wholeness

In your Son, my savior, I will find renewal
And finally in your arms, I will find the freedom found only in your love

No comments:

Post a Comment